- £1,999 pcm
- Spacious 2/3 bedroom Edwardian flat
- Premier East-Twickenham street
- Good decorative standard throughout
- Easy access to Richmond and St Margarets stations
- A few minutes walk from Richmond Bridge and the river Thames
This stylish Edwardian first-floor flat is on a premier East Twickenham residential street near the river Thames and Richmond town centre.
The flat consists of a large reception room with bay window, a separate eat-in kitchen, two large double bedrooms and a third single bedroom that could be used as a study or nursery. There is also a family bathroom with a separate WC.
Richmond station (overground and underground) is approximately 15 minutes walk and St Margarets Station 10 minutes walk.
The flat is also short walk to Richmond Bridge and the Thames river towpath, as well as Richmond town centre and St Margarets charming high street with it’s boutique shops and restaurants.
The flat comes part-furnished.
EPC = E
Richmond Borough council tax band E
- Available: Now
- Deposit: £2,300
- Furnished: Part furnished