- £461 pw
- Private patio garden with garden office
- Minutes from Eel Brook Common
- 2 double bedrooms
- Wooden flooring
- Close to Fulham Broadway station
- Excellent location
* First viewings Saturday 17 July *
Imagine working from your garden office? You can from this newly refurbished flat that comes complete with a quirky office in the private garden.
This property comes with a newly installed kitchen, new wooden flooring throughout, new appliances and has been freshly painted. It is in a period building that comes with high ceilings and other period detail, as well as plantation shutters in the living area.
The flat has two double bedrooms and is on the raised ground floor of the building, with a private garden accessed directly from one of the bedrooms. The garden office comes with power and lighting.
For more green space Eel Brook Common is only a minute's walk from the flat, plus it's a short walk to Fulham Broadway Station (0.2 miles - district line) and the vibrant shops, restaurants and bars nearby.
Ideal for a couple or two sharers
Pets possible, however you may be required to pay a slightly higher weekly rent to cover any potential damage.
EPC = C
Hammersmith and Fulham council tax band D (£1,196 per year)
* Please note furniture shown in the bedrooms and lounge is for illustration purposes only and this flat comes completely unfurnished. All kitchen appliances are provided.
- Available: Now
- Deposit: £2,300
- Furnished: Unfurnished