- £1,150 pcm
- Stylish one bedroom apartment
- Spacious reception with feature fireplace
- Good sized bedroom with built-in cupboards
- Plenty of storage
- Located close to Kingston town centre and river
- Full virtual tour available
* FULL VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE - get in touch and we will send it to you
Stylish apartment in period building located on a quiet residential road close to Kingston town centre and the River Thames with a lovely view of the local church. The property comprises a spacious lounge/diner, one double bedroom, fully fitted kitchen and bathroom with eaves storage.
The flat is on the top floor of a handsome period property in a quiet residential street and is ideally positioned for the leisure facilities, restaurants and shops of Kingston.
Kingston and Surbiton stations are both around 15 minutes walk from Springfield Road. Surbiton has regular fast trains into London Waterloo taking 19 minutes. Parking is on-street via a Kingston residents parking permit.
Ideal for a single professional or couple.
Kingston council tax band = C (£1,728 pa)
EPC = E
- Available: Now
- Deposit: £1,300
- Furnished: Furnished